Friday, January 6, 2012

Best of Stealth Cam: Wildlife Scouting Camera

Photo montage (with music) from a Stealth Cam game scouting camera, the greatest majority from my backyard in Middle Tennessee and the shooting range I use in my videos. Soundtrack is called "Rolling Train" from the YouTube AudioSwap music library. Photos are from Stealth Cam models Nomad IR (no temperature or moon phase) and STC-V550MRT. Both provide exceptional clarity and color. Motion is detected up to 30 feet. These models utilize a SanDisk SD photo card, up to 2GB. Photos are generally 4 to 5 mexapixels. These also shoot video, but I haven't been impressed with the video quality. Stealth Cam's Prowler model appears to have filled the void, offering HD video, in addition to audio. I use a 12 volt battery for power, which usually lasts 3-4 weeks depending on the temperature and how many photos are taken. My best week was in early 2008, when I had over 400 photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment